Monday, January 12, 2009

Daily Energy is a no go!

Wow! I finally got a hold of the owner of Daily Energy and to my surprise he was very uninterested in helping a first time journalism student with an interview. I was very surprised by his behavior as he is usually very nice when I'm in the store. I'm assuming now that this is because I usually spend a good deal of money when I come in. No more! He just lost my respect and lost me and my girlfriend as customers. I'm not going to let this stop me as I already have another idea that I'm going to try and capitalize on tonight. You know what they say, if at first you fail-try, try again!

2 comments:

  1. Ray ... Bummer! Oh well, such is the life of a hard-charging journalist. Carry on with Plan B.
    -rp-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, you would think someone wouldn't turn down free advertising, bad move on his part.

    ReplyDelete